iPad Pro Manual User
iPad Pro Manual User Guide has specially to guide you the functions and features of your Apple iPad Pro. You can download or read here.
iPad Pro is a tablet computer designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. Announced on September 9, 2015, the iPad Pro was released on November 11, 2015. The tablet features a 12.9-inch screen, larger than all previous iPad models. Three configurations are available: Wi-Fi-only models with 32 GB or 128 GB of storage space, and a 128 GB model with Wi-Fi/cellular connectivity. iPad Pro is the first iPad to feature LPDDR4 RAM.
The iPad Pro is powered by a brand new A9x chip, which according to Apple offers twice the memory bandwidth of the A8x (within the iPad Air 2), twice the flash storage speed, 1.8x better overall performance and twice the GPU processing power.
Apple iPad Pro runs on iOS 9 by default and it supports picture-in-picture and spilt screen view.
iPad Pro Key Specs
- 12.9-inch Retina display with 2732 x 2048 resolution at 264 ppi and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic, antireflective coating
- 64-bit Apple A9X processor (1.8x better than the A8X chip it replaces)
- 32/128GB of storage
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5-element lens, True Tone flash and 4K video recording
- 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac with MIMO
- LTE up to 150Mbps
- Battery life (10 hours of video/Wi-Fi browsing)
- Dual microphones
- iOS 9 with special tablet-friendly multitasking features
- Apple Pencil stylus
- Special keyboard for iPad Pro – the Smart Keyboard
iPad Pro Manual User Guide for iOS 9
iPad Pro Manual Download (PDF, 26MB).
NOTE: For open or reading this manual, your computer need Adobe Reader. You can get the Adobe Reader by going here https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Apple iPad Pro will become available in November in Silver, Space Gray and Gold. The available storage options are 32GB ($799) and 128GB ($949). The LTE model comes with 128GB only and costs $1079.